Gep group of companies seeks to recruit on behalf of its subsidiary, Qualiment, s.a , an ambitious sales supervisor B2B to join our managing team, for our central office in Athens.
- Develop a grown strategy focused on customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identity new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Build long-term relationships with the existing customers.
- Keep records of sales, revenues and invoices.
- Enhance organization reputation/ explore new opportunities.
- Proven at least three years’ experience in the food industry
- Proven experience in Food Safety Management systems (ISO 22000, IFS, BRC)
- University degree at food technology (chemical engineer/food technologist/agricultural technologist/ public health inspector)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Military services obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
Our company offers a competitive compensation package, participation in group insurance and opportunities for professional development in a friendly, modern and organized work environment.
Please send CV at email@example.com