Qualiment, a subsidiary company of G.E.P. Group, was founded in 2008 and it is a company specialized in Hygiene and Food Safety.
The fulfilment of hygiene standard rules and the production process of safe final products for the consumers, constitute critical factors for the development and success of food sector businesses and require the application of efficient control system, management and training systems.
- Second Party Audits of businesses throughout the whole food chain
- Mystery Shopper Inspections
- Study and development of Food Safety Management Systems according to ISO 22000-HACCP Codex Alimentarius – IFS – BRC and FSSC 22000
- Food Safety and Hygiene training courses
- E-learning training courses in Food Safety and Hygiene Practises
- Study and Development of “Ιntegrated Management Systems in Agricultural Production” in accordance with the Agro & GlobalGap standards, as well as Support of producers engaged in Organic Agriculture, Products of Protected Designation of Origin and Products with Geographical Indication
- Food Product Technology: Functional food and labeling support of final products,
- Design and Development of microbiological and chemical test-plans of final products for food-producing businesses and cooperation with accredited analytical laboratories,
- Food companies Support, regarding licensing and funding procedures, as well as Support on the implementation of the current health and market legislation.
Qualiment, employing highly trained and qualified people and having a developed network throughout Greece, remains close to the business being perfectly aware of the requirements and special features of the food market.
Food businesses dealing with production, storage, distribution and (wholesale or retail) sales can find, with the cooperation of Qualiment, reliable solutions.
Second Party Audits – Internal Control Management – Management Systems Development- Staff training.
Qualiment gives modern answers to the sensitive and demanding food sector.